1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Reserve a handful of cheese.
3. Cook the bacon and place aside.
4. Drain the bacon grease.
5. In the same pan you cooked the bacon, combine the heavy whipping cream, butter, garlic, and remaining parmesan cheese. Stir on medium heat.
6.Once it is melted and begins to bubble, remove from heat. It will thicken upon standing.
7. Place chicken breast in a 15×10 baking dish.
8. Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper.
9. Evenly layer bacon on top of chicken breast.
10. Pour the alfredo sauce over the chicken and bacon.
11. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and cover in aluminum foil.
12. Bake for 45 minutes, uncover, bake remaining 10 minutes.
Yields 8 servings
It may not look all that appealing, but it tasted delicious. Eating low-carb doesn’t mean bland food. We were pleasantly impressed. Subscribe for more recipes! Enjoy!